Pages

16 August 2010

Melody Monday - Number Three.

[[sweet]]

Time for a short blog post. Between school starting (and it being Senior year), volleyball, and having to share a family computer, posts are going to be even shorter than they were before.

This third post post shall revolve around the great song Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars.

This song is the most beautiful love song I have ever heard (and I don't even like love songs), and it really is the music video that makes the whole thing so amazing. You should check it out on YouTube when you get the chance.

Poison & Wine was The Civil Wars' first single (as far as I know - but I don't have any time to check that right now and still get this in on Monday) and it was number one for a while. Then it came out on their EP (which means Extended Play, in case you didn't know, 'cause I didn't) with three other beautiful songs but Poison & Wine is definitely the one of the best.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, well, the song wasn't my favorite song in the world, but I like the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have a live album of theirs. :D

    ReplyDelete